Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

▬╡The island of managerial knowledge╞▬

HomePortailSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hi this is Saraswat here...

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Hi this is Saraswat here... Empty
PostSubject: Hi this is Saraswat here...   Hi this is Saraswat here... Icon_minitimeWed Feb 06, 2008 10:19 pm

Friends My name is Saraswat Swain, I am an engineering graduate from Silicon Institute Of Technology, BBSR.specialized in the field of Electronics & Telecommunication.........after my graduation in the 2005 i joined PRIL as Asst. Dept. Manager, Operations. and served my company for 2-years after which, was selected and sponsored for the Retail Mangement Course, and am here with u all guyz.....This SITE is the combined effort of my team and all my registered users. I would like to congratulate each one of us for their support and co-operation, and for their kind interest and hard work for the site development.

I would like to thankx all my Respected Facillitators and Teachers for supporting us , being with us and helping us with all their support...............

I would also thank Mr Saswat Swain, an engineering student, my younger brother and my love for providing technical support throughout........the enitre site formation credit goes to him.......He is a part of ADMIN panel......Thanks Saswat for ur great effort.

I would like to thankx all my team members Arun, Devesh, Soumya, Trupti, Manas, and our most loving friend Nihar for providing great great support to this site. God Bless U All...........Hope Ur association with this site is fruitfull and interesting..........Thank you all.
Back to top Go down
https://indianretail.own0.com/

Hi this is Saraswat here...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: GENERAL ZONE :: Introduction-
Jump to: