Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

▬╡The island of managerial knowledge╞▬

HomePortailSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

ANANTA FROM PGPRM

Go down 
AuthorMessage
ananta.pril

ANANTA FROM PGPRM Empty
PostSubject: ANANTA FROM PGPRM   ANANTA FROM PGPRM Icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2008 6:17 pm

hiiiiiiiiiii this is ananta,

I m a student of PGPRM sponsered by pantaloon. After completition of B com from S.C.S college, puri I was verey much puzzeled about my carrier.Then I had gone through competative exam but I had not feel more comfortable in that area.During this time I got an oppurtunity to join in BIG BAZAAR.After joining the pantaloon I had never seen to the back.Every movement in pantaloon brought an excitement and encourages me to go up.After working two years in BB I transfered to CAMAC PANTALOON KOLKATA as a ADM.I had selected last year to join in this course but unfortunately i joined due to my personal problem.Then I never end my thirst to get this oppertunity. At last I fullfil my sweet dream, that I had seen before to do a MBA program.Actually I had selected for IISWBM but I requested to join in ASBM, according to that they listed me in ASBM.
Back to top Go down

ANANTA FROM PGPRM
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: GENERAL ZONE :: Introduction-
Jump to: